|Type / Tags|
Halloween Pumpkins features samples and unusual sound design experiments with traditional Halloween pumpkins. You will find spooky bowed textures, creepy hits, plucked rubber bands, a fake transistor organ and of course an experimental impulse response of the inside of a large pumpkin. The pumpkins were sampled with two mics, a large diaphragm condenser mic and a piezo attached directly to the skin, then mixed to match the perfect eerie sound.
- 12 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 5 Kontakt Multis (.nkm).
- Up to 6 Round Robin samples.
- 1 Custom Pumpkin IR.
- 76 Samples (44.1kHz / 24-bit).
- Size: 76 MB.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV .
- Sample sets including: bowed textures, hits, plucked rubber bands, fake transistor organ.
Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or 5 full version required
SoundCloud Demo: https://soundcloud.com/audiothing/sets/halloween-pumpkins