|Type / Tags|
Inertia is an effect for advanced audio level shaping. It is based on a sequencer that runs in precise sync with the host transport, triggering up to 32 envelope generators one after another. With multiple envelope types to choose from, as well as variable timing and shape parameters, Inertia can create a plethora of level modulation effects: from rhythmic tremolo, pumping and gating to really intricate riffs, chopping and stuttering.
Inertia displays a live audio waveform and aligns its sequencer graphics with it – exactly in the same way it's done by the sound engine, for true "what you see is what you get" operation. Every element in its user interface is color-coded and features subtle animations, bringing unusual ease of use and interactivity. Plus, all this goodness is rendered right on your Mac's graphics adapter meaning fast response and no extra load on the main processor, regardless of how new or old your system is.
– Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, division and swing ratio.
– Multi-envelope generator offering 11 envelope types, variable time and lag.
– Eight parameter snapshots within each preset, available for realtime switching and automation.
– Host transport synchronization with support for tempo and time signature changes.
– Live input audio waveform and fluid sequencer graphics visually matched to it.
– Support for multi-touch gestures and force touch on compatible trackpad devices.
– Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
– Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
– Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs.