Kenaxis is real-time audio performance application.
- Intuitive Performance Interface: 6 loop players, mixer and master mixer. Clear, compact display of all parameters allows the musician to monitor and manipulate every aspect of the performance.
- Powerful Tools: pitch modulation, delay, granular synthesis, convolution, analog synthesis, 12 band parametric EQs, automated envelopes and filters, random file players and VST support - allows for sonic possibilities not possible with hardware components, at a fraction of the cost.
- Adjustable Crossfades and Insert Silence features: allows for maximum real-time loop manipulation - eliminate clicks, create drones or sparse textures.
- Multiple Audio Sources: Drag and drop sound files, synthesize sounds or capture live sound on the fly.
- OSC and MIDI compatible: Faster and with higher resolution than MIDI, OSC (Open Sound Control) allows the musician to 'play' Kenaxis with the iPod, iPod Touch, Wii controller, Lemur and other OSC devices and software.
- FFT Phase Vocoder: An organic and "more analog-sounding" time-stretching alternative. Pinpoint sounds in the spectrum analysis tool to stretch, freeze and manipulate.