|Product||Kristal Audio Engine|
|Type / Tags|
Kristal Audio Engine is a powerful multi-track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer - ideal for anyone wanting to get started with recording, mixing and mastering digital audio.
It is designed as a modular system. The main application provides a mixing console, while the audio sequencer, live audio input and so on are loaded as separate PlugIns.
Kristal Audio Engine is FREEWARE for personal, educational and non-commercial use.
- 16 audio tracks.
- 32 Bit floating point audio engine.
- 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rate*.
- Downmix to 16/24/32 Bit audio files.
- 3-band parametric EQ &
- 2 VST insert slots per channel.
- 3 VST master effect slots.
- ASIO low latency audio driver support.
- 4 Kristal PlugIn slots.
- Load/Save Kristal project files.
- Supported file formats: WAVE, AIFF, FLAC, OGG Vorbis.
The following Plug-ins are included in the Kristal package:
- The sequencer PlugIn for Kristal.
- Multi channel hard disk recording via ASIO/MME.
- ASIO input monitoring.
- Audio clip arrangement.
- Audio clip fade-in/fade-out/cross-fade.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- AES31 Export.
- Connect your mic/guitar and play thru Kristal using VST effects in real-time.