Rhythmic Robot Logan is a meticulous emulation of the famous Logan String Melody II. It samples each of the original Logan's five "Preset" sounds chromatically across the keyboard, incorporating all onboard chorus and LFO effects, and adds to these features such as tube saturation, a full ADSR envelope control, further LFO control over vibrato and tremolo, amp cabinet simulation, Chorus and Phaser.
Logan features long samples at 24-bit, hand-looped to preserve the original's characteristic cyclical sound components. The original keyboard split-point is preserved, and the Red and Blue sliders address the tones left and right of the split point respectively. Bass and Perc[ussion] sliders allow for further blending options left of the split.
Logan is Rhythmic Robot's largest and most detailed Kontakt instrument yet, dedicated to preserving the world-renowned richness of this classic instrument. The five Presets of the original have been broken out into individual Kontakt instruments, allowing the user the freedom to stack, layer and blend the sounds in ways not possible on the original. Buyers can choose to buy these "modules" individually at £4.95 each, or buy the Logan Complete bundle of all five modules for £19.95.
- 6 octaves of tone (full keyboard plus two further octaves) sampled chromatically at 24-bit.
- Long samples to allow the sound to develop naturally.
- Hand-looped to preserve cyclical variations in the original chorus effect.
- All five Presets sampled individually.
- Each Preset available as a separate Kontakt instrument, allowing for stacks and layers within Kontakt.
- Additional ADSR, Tremolo and Vibrato controls, with Tremolo / Vibrato depth, rate and delay.
- Tube Saturation, additional Chorus, Phaser and Amp Cab emulations built-in.
- Purely authentic tones can be recreated, or new tonal possibilities explored beyond those of the original.
The Logan Preset modules ("O", Acc., Solo, Orch., and Organ) are available at £4.95 each. The Logan Complete bundle of all five modules is available for £19.95.