|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags|
loophole is a MIDI-triggered loop sampler, which allows you play sections of up to 4 different loops using MIDI notes to control which section of which loop plays. This can be a great way to mash up 4 different loop styles or add quick variations on 4 similar loops. As well as having full control of which sections to play, you can also trigger random sections too.
You can load any 4 loops and sync them to host tempo, then using MIDI notes you can play the loops, switching between loops, playing several loops and defining which sections play. You also get a visual display of the loops, the play position and which sections are being played. The multi-out version lets you apply further effects processing to each loop separately. Loophole also has a volume envelope per loop to declick or fade in/out.
- Loop sampler, using MIDI notes to trigger sections of each loop, either specifically or randomly.
- 171 original drum loops in 24-bit Wav format, across 19 different kits covering acoustic and electronic styles (Rock, Jazz, Breakbeat, DnB, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Lofi, Glitch, 8 bit, House, Trance and more).
- Loads any 16, 24 and 32-bit WAV in mono or stereo.
- Very low CPU (<1% on 2.2GHZ dual core CPU).
- Tempo-sync each loop by setting length in beats, allowing stretching or different lengths if desired.
- Play sections of each loop, each triggered by a different MIDI note.
- Play random sections using one MIDI note.
- Graphical representation of loops, play position and triggered sections.
- Normalise and mono options per loop.
- Envelope per loop to fade in/out or declick.
- Volume control and mute per loop.
- Stereo out and Multi-out versions.
- 21 presets covering different styles and sounds.
- 12 MIDI files showing examples of basic and advanced triggering.