|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MAutoEqualizer combines a powerful equalizer (including linear-phase version) and analyzer in a single window. It is the first software featuring the MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology, which can perform the equalization for you based on analysis of your recording and another recording or any spectral content you can "draw" using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
MeldaProduction says this has nothing to do with FFT. MAutoEqualizer is a parametric equalizer - filter adaption really configures only the bands. It does not suffer from distortion, transient smearing or other artifacts caused by simple FFT algorithms.
MAutoEqualizer provides an automatic equalization feature that lets you focus on what spectrum you want to get, not how to get it. With a standard equalizer you are listening to the spectrum and amplifying or attenuating frequencies. This is very difficult even if you are a very experienced user with advanced listening skills. With MAutoEqualizer you can make your recording sound like another song. You no longer need to be worried if your ears are objective.
You can make your recordings sound like some professional ones, or you can ensure all of the recordings on your new CD sound similar. Or you can draw your desired frequency response. In any case MAutoEqualizer will find out how to do what you want and configure the parametric equalizer bands for you.
- 10 band parametric equalizer and linear phase equalizer combined with a powerful spectrum analyzer in a single window. You can see input and output spectrums along with the equalizer shape and controls. 7 filter types for each band - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
- Automatic equalization - long-term analysis of average recording spectral properties provides information necessary to use MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology, which can configure bands to approximate the requested resulting spectrum for you.
- Comes in two versions - zero-latency equalization and a linear phase equalizer implementing 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response - true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard non-linear phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering provides maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MAutoEqualizer implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear phase equalizers. This way you check all of the methods and find the best one for each particular case.
- Adjustable dry/wet mix - what is impossible for some equalizers due to phase alteration is not impossible for MAutoEqualizer.
- Includes comparisons to most modern styles - when you need to master your recording, you typically get some professional recording to compare it to. MeldaProduction has analyzed more than 80 well-known songs for you. So if you don't know or do not want to bother searching for some particular tune, just select an analysis of a song and let your recording sound like it.
- Averaging, smoothing and magnitude normalization features help optical recognition and accuracy of automatic equalization.
- Advanced, easy-to-use, user interface - You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using ctrl shortcuts and textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost unlimited zooming. All parameters are adjustable from the graph with advanced controls, integrated help using F1 or "?" buttons.
- Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
- Adjustable upsampling 1x-4x for an accurate response and ability to perform processing in 192kHz and higher sampling rates.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate - recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation - not recommended for the FFT mode.