Morph is an Audio Morphing Plugin that creates seamless sound morphs between two different input sounds. Includes highly intuitive 2D control to dynamically morph between input sounds, fully 32-bit floating point operation in real time, SOLO functionality, high quality Reverb, parameters fully automatable and morphing parameter controllable via MIDI by an assignable MIDI controller.
- High quality sound morph effects with unbeatable fidelity and intelligibility.
- Morphing transitions when mixing different tracks (seamless mixing for DJs).
- Creation of new and unheard instruments.
- subtle shaping of existing sounds in certain directions.
- creation of mouth-tube effects or speaking instruments.
- alien sound textures - good for movie soundtrack production.
- unusual effects by applying reversed drum loops to forward drum loops.