MuLab is a sound and music production system for Mac OS X and Windows, transforming a computer into an inspiring modular studio.
- Creates, records, edits and plays multi-track audio & MIDI.
- Flexible tracks and sub-tracks support audio, MIDI and automation parts.
- Easy modular architecture.
- Top-quality uncompromised sound engine.
- Multi-core CPU support.
- Automatic mono/stereo handling.
- Advanced integration between composer and sound engine.
- Automation parts let you easily automate any parameter in the modular tree structure, even the deepest nested ones.
- Effective support for slicing and recycling sampled drum loops.
- Streamlined and versatile mixing desk.
- Option for modular routing of all mixer signals resulting in ultimate flexibility.
- Integrated world-class synths, samplers and effects.
- MuSynth workhorse synth/sampler.
- MuDrum workhorse drum module featuring combined virtual analog & sample sounds and integrated sub-mixing.
- Includes the MuSampla, MuPad and MultiSampla sample players.
- Mix freely and limitless MUX modules and VST plug-ins.
- Modulate any VST parameter with any of the MUX modulators like LFO, ADSR, Multi-Point Envelope, ...
- Deep modular editing lets you build your own synths and effects, including nice front panels.
- Includes hundreds of inspiring instruments and effect presets.
- Easy preset file management.
- Top-quality support for audio & MIDI VST plug-ins.
- ReWire Master.
- Multi-session support.
- Template sessions.
- Streamlined user-friendly interface and workflow.
- Integrated Multi-Functional Browser.
- Extensive drag-drop support.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Plays on Mac OS X and Windows.
MuLab comes in 3 versions: MuLab Free, MuLab XT and MuLab UL.
Detailed info on http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/mulab-versions.html