MultiInspector is an FFT and a 31-band spectral analyzer designed to be used in a multitrack environment and provides an easy way for simultaneous spectral analysis of several audio signals.
The first instance of MultiInspector behaves like a standard 31 band spectral analyzer. Additional instances automatically send their spectral analysis result to all other instances of MultiInspector. By default, every editor window of MultiInspector shows the same content, but there are numerous options for customizing the display content so that different views of the audio signals can be achieved. After opening all necessary plug-in instances it is sufficient to leave just the editor windows open you really need.
- FFT and 31 band third octave frequency analyzer showing the spectral analysis of other plug-in instances in the same window.
- Independent editor windows for different views of the same content.
- Name panel: Every signal can be given a name to clarify the instance's usage in a mix setup.
- Different viewing modes for horizontal and vertical alignment/spacing.
- FFT sizes from 512 to 16384 samples.
- FFT window options: Rectangular, Hann, Hamming, Blackman, Blackman-Harris, Flat Top.
- Switchable semi-transparent display of the FFT curves for easy detection of overlapping frequency ranges.
- Resolution options for FFT mode: Full, Fractions of octaves (1, 1/2, 1/3, ..., 1/9, 2/3, 3/4).
- Level bar display automatically adapts to the number of signals currently viewed.
- Measurement cursor for frequency and level.
- Adjustable color for every signal.
- Adjustable attack and release time for smooth level bar display.
- Adjustable slope with a default of 3 dB per octave for flat display of pink noise (third octave mode)
- Peak option and peak hold mode.
- Average mode.
- Solo/mute for signal selection.
- 8 memory slots per signal in every editor window (8 x 16 memory slots per window).
- Pause button.
- Up to 16 instances.
- VST 2.4 compatible.
- Sample rates from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz.