n-Track Studio is an audio multitrack recorder that turns your Android phone or tablet into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio tracks, mix them during playback and add effects.
You can also edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag waveforms. All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can shared by email or sms with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or .mp3 format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) or iOS version of n-Track.
How it works.
- Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic.
- Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track.
- Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ add effects.
- Share the recording by email, sms, etc. directly from your device.
Main features include:
- Volume/pan envelopes automation.
- Import and export .wav, .aif audio files.
- Single click mixdown & share song via email, whattsapp etc.
- Built-in effects include: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression.
- EQ, Spectrum analyzer & sonogram.
- Built-in chromatic tuner.