|Product||Neo-Soul Keys 3X|
|Type / Tags|
Neo-Soul Keys 3X is an upgrade to the original Neo-Soul Keys. Unlike the original Neo-Soul Keys which only featured a Suitcase Mark I EP, the new 3X adds a dirty Stage Mark I and a Wurlitzer emulation. More importantly, we added a ton of mechanical noises to add grit, dirt, and realism to your EP experience. Our number one goal was realism and to give you the most organic experience ever in an EP library. We went to great lengths to make sure that if you could not take your heavy electro-mechanical instrument to your gig, or session, then our EP library would be the next best thing. An incredible amount of detail, thought, and programming went into this library as it boasts almost 8.0GB of sample data using Kontakt 5's new scripting engine and features. The details make a difference and you will clearly hear the meticulous amount of detail that went into sampling every nuance and mechanical noises necessary for a complete EP experience.
New 3X Features:
- 2.5GB of NEW Samples - 4.05GB Samples (8.0GB Uncompressed) @ 44.1kHz/24-Bit.
- Two new EP Sample Libraries (Stage Mark I and Wurlitzer 200A).
- Butter/Creamy sound or Mono version for Suitcase.
- A Dirty Tube Saturated or Clean version for the Stage.
- More Dirt knob to add more of the dirty part of the tine.
- New Key Down samples with more mechanical "clanks".
- New Key Up Samples with more mechanical noises.
- Dial in more dirty Wurli sound of the distorted speaker.
- Dial in more tube saturation for Wurli and Stage.
- All samples run through tube amps for a more vintage sound.
- 12-Velocity layers of sustain, release, and staccato (bark) notes.
- Bass and Treble Boost.
- Graphical Velocity Curves.
- Tine/Bell Controls.
- Pedal Noise and Resonance sounds when sustain pedal is pressed.
- Dedicated knobs for mechanical noises and efx.
- Key release noises, emulating real electromechanics.
- Velocity layered release samples.
- Dedicated Bark samples, for more aggressive sounds.
- Vintage Modeled Vibrato.
- Revamped Impulse Responses of Vintage Amp Models.
- Warm Phat Chorus for a Thick Layered Sound.
- Special EFX Section: Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, Delay.
- Vintage Modeled Spring Reverb.
- Kontakt 5 Advanced Scripting.
- Disk Streaming to Reduce Memory Usage.
- Easy MIDI Learn function for all knobs, sliders, and buttons.
- Real-Time MIDI controls that can be saved in a patch.
- Clean/Original Switch for raw samples or cleaned up sounds.
- Special Amped Tine samples for Stage EP to bring out more tines.