|Product||Playa - Hip Hop Virtual Instrument|
|Type / Tags|
Designed for quick and easy sequencing, beat construction, and hands-on remixing, Playa – Hip Hop Virtual Instrument boasts an intuitive graphical user interface, as well as a professional grade high quality sound set.
Playa's unique user interface bridges the gap between MPC style beat creation and the computer based virtual instrument environment. Playa allows users to interface their MIDI pad controllers and controller keyboards directly with the software. Producers will enjoy Playa's flexibility, allowing seamless integration with virtually all types of MIDI devices and sequencing environments.
In addition to Playa's innovative user-interface structure, Playa is packed with a diverse and extensive set of instruments designed to deliver sonic and stylistic versatility, all recorded and programmed by SONiVOX's sound design team.
Key features at a glance:
- Over 400 SONiVOX Instruments – Fat synths, basses, drums, leads, orchestral instruments, ethnic instruments, guitars, strings, brass and much more.
- 16 User Programmable and Assignable Pads – For quick and easy MPC style beat construction.
- Over 50 Pad Presets – Designed to get the producer going instantly with various construction kit layouts, diatonic chord mappings, arpeggios, chord progressions and motifs.
- User Definable Layouts – Make original pad mappings and assign pads to MIDI keys using the "map" and "learn" modes.
- MIDI Functionality – Playa is instantly compatible with any MIDI controller.
- Independent Zone Tempo-Synched Variable Resolution Roll/Retrigger Mode.
- Onboard FX and Graphic Equalizer.
- Keys Mode – For standard keyboard play/performance.
- User Editable Envelope Controls.