|Product||SFX Collection 03|
|Type / Tags|
Introducing SFX Collection 03, forward-thinking sound effects samples for next-generation electronic music production, cinematic sound design and game audio.
Making use of advanced sound design techniques and inventive processing, SFX Collection 03 pushes the boundaries of special effects creation; fusing granular re-synthesis and creative spectral processing with expressively layered live field recordings, analogue synths, found sound and sought-after special effects...
Expect to find over 1.3 GB of epic impacts, unearthly collisions, hair-raising risers, bottomless descents, explosive breakdowns, mutated melodic FX, morphing transitional elements and much more.
What's included in the collection?
555 24-bit, 100% royalty free sound effects samples:
- Impacts – 87 Creative slams, monstrous booms, warped collisions, sub bass explosions and intricately layered impacts for forward thinking music production and beyond...
- Cymbal FX- 93 Inventive and imaginative crash effects; including mutilated cymbals, twisted granular crashes and much more...
- Uplifters & Risers – 80 powerful risers, lifters and hair-raising ascents; including complex evolving sweeps, brutal uplifters, multi-layered granular sweeps and epic tension building FX.
- Downshifters & Falls – 72 down-shifts, falls, transitions and descenders; including near-infinite descents, twisted granular falls, creatively processed noise and complex tonal transitions.
- Transitions – 76 transition sound effects; including complex Doppler FX, mangled found sound, twisted transitions, creative special effects trickery and much more...
- Noise Tools – 62 diverse noise-based sound effects; including intense build-ups, distorted sweeps, spinning Dopplers and heavily mutated granular effects.
- Percussive FX – 56 twisted percussive based FX; including epic percussive builds, floor-filling breakdown FX, mangled tempo-synced loops and much more...
- Melodic – 29 tonal sound effects; including ethereal soundscapes, apocalyptic atmospheres, luscious chords, glitchy arpeggios and melodic stabs.
Produced by J. Rowland, with additional production by Dan Byers.