splinetime is a granular-based effect that lets you operate in 4 different dimensions simultaneously (time, speed, pitch, filter), each within a pattern of 16 individual tempo-based sync-steps.
Straightforward parameter access allows subtle spectral and temporal movements as well as complex transformations of audio material.
splinetime processes realtime audio input, or can be used as a sample player (WAV).
- 4 independent effect dimensions.
- 16 time-synced steps per effect dimension.
- Variable step length.
- 16 audio buffers or live-input.
- Morphing between audio buffers.
- Time and frequency domain output visualisation.
- Resonant filter.
- Full parameter automation.
- Quickstart guide.