|Product||Super Spook Keys|
|Type / Tags|
Super Spook Keys is designed to re-create the sound of a Theremin; it offers control using either a MIDI keyboard or the mouse to drag the spot across the 'chart' for more authentic Theremin style play.
- Sine, sawtooth, triangle and pulse waves.
- Variable key in and out response.
- Added noise for more authentic sound.
- Adjustable scaling for mouse-play tuning.
- Spring on/off option.
- Basic waveshaping.
- MIDI CC assigned to grid cc#60(x) and cc#61(y).
- Spring off on switch so only one version needed this time around.
- Simple humanising effect (vary).
- Variable LFO for vibrato and tremolo.
- Pan, chorus (detuning), stereo spread and glide controls.
- Filtered, ping-pong, stereo delay.
Reviewed By MaliceX
March 19, 2007
The presets just show the basic functions of what this thing can sound like. Nothing too special, but compared to its predecessor it is definetly superior with the ability to use different sounds other than the sine wave.
The other great yet simple feature is the ability to preview the sound using just your mouse clicking inside the box to move around the dot. Very useful if you intend on doing a pseudo-live theremin sound recording using sound recording software instead of MIDI notes.
Now I'm not entirely sure yet, but if it were possible to go beyond the pitch limit given on this plugin, it would be great. (Make aliased noises) Otherwise there's no bugs here, and sounds like a theremin. Interface is clean and intuitive. Most importantly, it's free!Read more