After one year, I just worked and upgraded the famous LFO for Ableton Live. It was the first real LFO officially supported (by us) for Ableton Live and it has a been liked & used by a lot of people.
- Modulation of ALL parameters including tracks' volume, panning & sends.
- Free or synced to transport.
- Usable in MIDI & Audio tracks.
- Classic waveforms (sine, ramp up, ramp down, saw, square, noise).
- Custom waveform available with the whiteboard to draw it with your mouse.
- Presets & liveset friendly (all saved with liveset & presets).
- Undo history safe.
- LFO can control LFO to produce rich and complex modulations.
- MIDI thru compliant (you can use it directly in your MIDI instrument track).
- GUI remixed.
- All LFO2.0 parameters auto mappable to APC40.
Concept, Design, Make by Julien Bayle. New extensions of Max6 (Parameter selection & persistence) by Jeremy Bernstein/C74.