Torq DJ software, developed by M-Audio's SynchroScience division, is a dual-platform application that allows you to cue, beat-match and mix a variety of digital audio file formats, including MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA and AAC.
Included with all M-Audio SynchroScience products, this easy-to-use application automatically configures itself to work with compatible hardware the very first time you boot it up. You can access the power of Torq via mouse, keyboard, MIDI controller or control vinyl/CDs. And unlike traditional DJ set-ups where you're forced to carry around heavy crates of records or CDs, Torq uses the digital files on your computer's hard drive and provides access to them through a quickly searchable database—it can even interface directly with your iTunes library for truly effortless setup.
As if that's not enough, Torq supports third-party VST effect plug-ins and includes both a dedicated 16-cell sampler and performance recorder.
- Cue, beat-match and mix digital audio files (including MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA, Apple Lossless and AAC).
- Works instantly and seamlessly with Xponent or other SynchroScience DJ hardware.
- Organizes digital audio files (including iTunes library) into an easily searchable database.
- Automatic beat-matching.
- Integrated real-time time-stretching/compression.
- 2 virtual decks for loading and playing files.
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, level control, headphone cueing and crossfader.
- Supports optional third-party VST effects.