|Product||Ultra Analog VA-2|
|Developer||Applied Acoustics Systems|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Ultra Analog offers 32 voices of polyphony and its highly adaptable signal path is driven by two super rich, alias free oscillators featuring standard waveforms, sub oscillators, hard sync, and integrated pitch envelopes. Two multimode filters with distortion are then applied to shape its sonic character. Finally, carefully chosen modulation options are provided by two syncable comprehensive LFOs, four loopable velocity sensitive ADSR envelope generators and vibrato.
- 32 voice polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer.
- Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality.
- Top quality preset library.
- Real time calculation of sound - no samples.
- 32-bit floating point internal processing.
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Integrated audio recorder to capture performance on the fly.
- Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets.
- Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets.
- Unlimited undo/redo capability.
- Standalone operation - no host application required.
- Standard plugin formats support.
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports.
- MIDI automation and program change support.
- User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn.
- Module initialization and bypass.
- High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay and reverb.
- MIDI Clock, tap and host tempo synchronization.
- Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection.