|Type / Tags|
VA RAXS is a vintage-looking rack, designed for mastering and remastering of any sound materials.
This virtual rack consists of 7 effects and the sound pass through them in the following order:
- A preamplifier with gain control, enhanced features for sub and high, combined with a mid-side processor that can divide the incoming signal.
- A 16 + 16 Band EQ with adjustable "Q".
- A crossover module 6dB / Octave, with a 'transient perfect' filter that passes both amplitude and phase unchanged across the range of interest.It has separate tone controls -/+12dB, and a lot of features like two types of noise reduction, de-esser, dc bias, and more.
- A Stereo Image Processor with frequency band controls.
- A compressor to handle small compression ratios, useful for mastering, but also able to work with large compression ratios. The compressor has "knee" control, "Make-Up" gain and a high precision vu-meter to reading the dB reduction.
- A Reverb with bandbass and more advanced controls.
- A limiter designed to get a good sound quality, and fast enough to allow a good RMS output.
- A dB module Processor (check dBfs and RMS for each module and output).
When set correctly, VA RAXS is able to provide high quality sound at low cost, designed for mastering can be used also to remastering old recordings of audio cassettes and other sound material, exploiting the compressors internal of the noise Reductions, de-esser and more.
Eye-catching design, seems a real rack, the vu-meters are highly accurate and able to showing dB and RMS also in numerical form.
Includes operators manual.
The price is only € 39, download immediately and no need for activation or serial key.