|Product||VST Plugin Analyser|
|Type / Tags|
VST Plugin Analyser is a measurement tool for VST Plugins. It can be used by plugin developers for debugging and as a quality control tool, since it can work with virtually any sample rate and any VST Host settings. Furthermore several automated tests are included.
A simple interface makes it easy to use for anyone. Predefined measurements allow to measure the impulse response and thus the magnitude and phase response of any VST effect plugin. Different excitation signals also allow to get an overview how non-linearities affect the impulse response. For further nonlinear investigations, a dedicated waveshaper measurement is available. Beside that, a complete suite of unique measurements for dynamics (compressor/limiters) is available.
The measurement results can be saved in several formats. Impulse responses, can be saved as WAV or CSV (for import in to Excel). All plots can be stored as Bitmap/PNG or SVG (only available on request). Furthermore it is possible to copy the measured data to MATLAB for further processing.
- Fully customisable VST host.
- Can work faster than real time, allowing to present results instantly.
- Works virtually with any given sample rate.
- Every VST parameter is adjustable without using the GUI.
- Several built-in measurements such as:
- Impulse Response Measurement (including magnitude and phase response).
- Harmonic Distortion (including THD, THD+N values).
- CPU Performance Test (including P4-bug check).
- Harmonic Response (fast frequency response measurement of K2, K3...).
- Waveshaper measurement.
- Several dynamic measurements (e.g. static characteristic, attack/release time, etc.).
- Built-in generator for white and pink noise.
- Workbench for virtually every test available (on request).
- Plots can be saved as WAV, CSV, BMP/PNG and SVG (on request).
- Special KVR export available to produce graphics optimized for the KVR-Forum.
- Data can be transferred to MATLAB for further processing.
- (Last) settings are stored in an INI file.