|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
Wave Editor incorporates the standard audio editing features you're used to while bringing you up-to-date with the latest advances in interface design, speed and stability. Wave Editor introduces the concept of "layered audio" - layer portions of audio (in any format), Audio Units and fades on top of each other, edit to your heart's content, then flatten your file to get a result quickly. Wave Editor includes an advanced Inspector, statistical analyzer, audio processing, three advanced meters, full support for Audio Units, bezier curve-based fades, support for MP3 and AAC, and much more.
- Direct editing of AIFF, WAVE, Sound Designer, ACID Apple Loop, and µLaw audio files.
- Partial support for Recycle (REX, RX2 and RCY) files.
- Supports any sample rate or bit depth.
- Supports any number of channels.
- Supports interleaved and split channel files.
- Imports and exports MP3, AAC, AC-3 and other CoreAudio-supported files.
- Full-featured editing/processing commands.
- Inspector for file, audio and metadata info.
- Full or partial audio file analysis.
- New (patent-pending) layering feature.
- Live support for Audio Units.
- Bezier curve-based fade overlays.
- Highly advanced and detailed Loop Editor.
- Unlimited undo.
- Level meter, stereograph and spectrometer.
- Based on the familiar Aqua interface.
- Optimized for G4 and G5 with AltiVec.
- Utilizes (and requires) features in OS X 10.4 (Tiger).