Why is MorphoX suddenly selling like mad

RELATED
PRODUCTS
MorphoX

Because of this thread I am now compelled to demo this! :hihi: It looks lovely,now lets see how it sounds....
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

I bought it because the filter sounded very interesting to me. The whole synth had a really plastic-y sound which I really found appealing. And it's features are very cool.

I did eventually sell it just because I simply have too much stuff, but when I sell things it's not often final, it's just to get something else I will use more at that time.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I'm not sure if the waves are the same like the "Dark Saw" compared to the new "ZM Dark Saw"? IMO Morphox is easier to program and I like the sound of the oscillators a bit more.

Nice to hear, MorphoX is a very cool synth...!
Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

I don't have a clue, but it's my secret weapon. Great for crazy FX's and bass sounds.

Congrats guys !!! Good to hear, that my favorite synth developer is well supported.

It is probably a combination of a bunch of effects mentioned already

1) Recent video in which it appears
2) Your generous donations to the charity auction
3) The public beta for Spectral and people noticing it as one of your products

plus:

4) Those who see it due to the reasons above but hadn't thought about it might take a look and grasp that it is intuitive and has a very nice, clean GUI so they download the demo, try it, and discover that it is a great synth, very usable and tweakable and also priced quite well.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Thank you guys !

Happy for you, just demoing Spectral here. Very powerful potential in the OSC and Filter designing. Many additions to help get vintage sounds as well, a big plus. As for MorphoX. That is a stupid question ;) The synth is VERY inspiring and underrated. My guess is that you have attracted attention to your company via development of Spectral. Hang on tight

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Guys, I see a drastic jump in MorphoX sales, since a few days, anybody in the know of a review or recommendation which appeared recently ? This is amazing but obviously something must have happend which I missed :D
I always thought this was a great and overlooked synth.
Very good for pads.

Glad its selling more!

If I was a new user, I would go for LinPlug synths, no problem.

I have Albino and have been a CRx3 and 4 user for some time, these were some of the the first VSTi's I had in my folder along with Free Alpha.

Say no more.

I'm still a big fan of Wavetable/Subtractive synthesis, additive synthesis always seems to yield those strange sibilance sounds at the edges of the tone which make the sounds seem highly artificial.

However, not to be negative about your new products, there all very good.

Return to “LinPlug”