Acoustica 6 freezes during multitracking

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am running Acoustica 6 Standard edition on a Terra PC with Windows 8.1, 4MB RAM an Intel Core i3-4100M CPU @ 2.50GHz. I have tried multitrack recording with a Roland Duo-Capture Ex which the program recognises.
Laying down the first track is no problem but when I try to put down a second track the program seizes up halfway through.
I have tried to submit a support ticket but got a "failed to send message". I am using Chrome as a vrowser.

Hi!
Foxen wrote:I am running Acoustica 6 Standard edition on a Terra PC with Windows 8.1, 4MB RAM an Intel Core i3-4100M CPU @ 2.50GHz. I have tried multitrack recording with a Roland Duo-Capture Ex which the program recognises.
Laying down the first track is no problem but when I try to put down a second track the program seizes up halfway through.
I have tried to submit a support ticket but got a "failed to send message". I am using Chrome as a vrowser.
The placement of the captcha was a bit unfortunate since it times out quickly. I guess that was the issue with the support form and we've move the captcha to the submit button.

Regardng the multitrack issue, I'm not sure what you mean by halfway through the second track? Did it happen during recording or importing an audio file?

Best,
Stian

Thanks for your reply.
The problem occurs during recording.
When I have put down a four-minute basic track, Acoustica lets me begin putting down a second track then freezes about two minutes in.

Foxen wrote:Thanks for your reply.
The problem occurs during recording.
When I have put down a four-minute basic track, Acoustica lets me begin putting down a second track then freezes about two minutes in.
Strange, we this a one-time issue or is it reproducible?

Best,
Stian

It keeps happening.

Return to “Acon Digital”