Exclusive trigger modes per cell

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Ohm, thanks for the new beta update :)
A bump for an old request which you mentioned would be implemented.

Basically, have exclusive trigger settings for each cell in an arrangement. IIRC, you mentioned something to the extent where one can right click on the cell and select the trigger mode.
I'm better than you. Deal with it.

by trigger settings, you are referring to stuff like midi channel, note number at all that right? I am planning to add a midi learn mode, similar to how it works in ableton live, where you activate midi learn mode, and then just click around on the controls to activate and assign midi.
I'm glad you mention right click, because you are absolutely right (no pun intended): it would be handy to have a popup configuration menu (accessible in midi learn mode) where you could configure all midi related settings (like "toggle" that can't be configured just by moving a controller).
Unfortunately it won't make it to this version because I won't delay the release much longer, as the ones not on the beta list will surely appreciate.
Just trying to avoid a state of "constant beta".
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

ohm wrote:by trigger settings, you are referring to stuff like midi channel, note number at all that right?
Actually, i am referring to toggle, manual sync etc.. which would be MIDI related settings which you mention here:
I'm glad you mention right click, because you are absolutely right (no pun intended): it would be handy to have a popup configuration menu (accessible in midi learn mode) where you could configure all midi related settings (like "toggle" that can't be configured just by moving a controller).
Sometimes I may want a certain cell to toggle while another to manual sync etc. so it would definitely be handy if each cell within an arrangement can have exclusive MIDI settings (like Live's clips).

I am planning to add a midi learn mode, similar to how it works in ableton live, where you activate midi learn mode, and then just click around on the controls to activate and assign midi.
This would be sharp!

Unfortunately it won't make it to this version because I won't delay the release much longer, as the ones not on the beta list will surely appreciate.
Just trying to avoid a state of "constant beta"
Understood. :wink:

Thanks again!!
I'm better than you. Deal with it.

Return to “Livelab.dk”