UPDATE: Amplifikation Creme Ver.1.1.0 has been released!

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We recommend every user to update their installation of Amplifikation Creme with the current Ver. 1.1.0 release.

Download Amplifikation Creme 1.1.0

What's new on Ver. 1.1.0?

- New: Impulse Response Loader
- Input meter added
- Gain knob sensitivity reduced
- Audio dropouts on Amp Type II knobs fixed
- Default preset extension for Mac fixed
- New default presets added

Great update!

One request...would it be possible to add support for more than one cab impulse in the new cab impulse loader, and a way to blend them?

Keep up the great work...love this sim!
Terry @ Meathook Audio

Hi tman2k,

Unfortunately, we don't have plan to put more IR loader channels on the Ampifikation Creme. If you want more IR channels and a way to configure channels independently, I suggesting you to try a Quad Impulse Loader feature on Amplifikation One instead. :)

I hope you are okay with this...

Am I doing something wrong? I load up a preset - I then load an Impulse and everything goes "CLEAN" (no distortion, etc) - the cabs and mics still show up - whats the secret?
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

strangedogs wrote:Am I doing something wrong? I load up a preset - I then load an Impulse and everything goes "CLEAN" (no distortion, etc) - the cabs and mics still show up - whats the secret?
Hi strangedogs,

I'm trying your steps, load up a preset -> load an impulse, everything is fine. Could you tell me more about the problem?
What host you're using? Mac / PC?

Thank you for the report strangedogs...

sorry - PPC Mac G5 - loading the AU in Reaper (newest build of 3)

EDIT: Tested the PC VST - works fine. I take it it becomes a MONO Cab once an impulse is loaded - disengaging the other 2 right? Will download and test the MAC VST today.

EDIT2: Tried the Mac VST - same problem. As soon as an Impulse is loaded all sound becomes a CLEAN guitar sound - turn off the impulse and it's fine again???
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

I guess the problem is on mac PPC only, I've tried it on an intel Mac and it's fine.
We will trying it on mac ppc and solve the problem.

Once again, thank you very much for the report. I will inform you when its done.
If you don't mind, I will also send you the beta version for testing purpose.

no problem boss! The windows version works great and I usually use the built-in cabs anyways as they're great! Would be nice to use JUST the cabs (with IRs) with other heads on the Mac as we lack a VST Cab Sim (LA Convolver is AU only)

Hi Strangedogs,

I think you should be the boss now :) because it's our job to make it works properly on every machine.
Btw, have you tried Amplifikation Lite impulse loader? Is it works?
I'm sorry for asking (again)...

Thank you, :)

Return to “Kuassa”