Question about current discount code

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

I've been listening to the great instruments on Sonic Couture's site and I am really stunned by how beautiful they sound. I have a question and an observation.

Question: If I am thinking of buying six or more products, is the 41% discount code reusable, or is it limited to the first three products I purchase?

Observation: I may have found a mathematics problem in your web site's shopping cart feature.

With only three products in my cart, the discount code math appears to be correct. However, when I put more than three products in my cart, I noticed that the shopping cart only deducts the discount using the value of the three least expensive products in the cart.

I don't know if that's intentional, but it certainly amounts to a disincentive to adding the fourth item to my cart. Because for that item, I'm getting 41% discount on a $49 purchase and not 41% off of my $149 or $159 purchase.

This is of course easily-fixable by me by simply buying the three most expensive products in a separate transaction, to get the full discount. But I thought I would mention it here so that you can double-check it to be sure that your cart is functioning as you expect it to.

Thanks!

I'm not sure where you are getting 41% from, the discount code is for 20% off

You're correct, the discount is applied when you buy 3 products, if you buy 4 it uses the cheapest 3 products.

it's a limitation of the way the cart works - if you wish to buy 6 products, you would have to do it in 2 separate transactions - or contact us directly, and we'll be happy to negotiate a bundle deal on larger purchases.

James

Hello!

Okay, two transactions it will have to be then. Or I'll call. But gosh, it's gotta be after 10 pm London time by now...

Yes, I stand corrected... 20% was indeed the number, not 41%. I had a brain fart when I typed my first post; was also thinking about another discount for a major purchase I'm considering that is completely unrelated to music. Yeah, music and washing machines, those two things really go together! :lol:

Anyway, thanks. Now it's just a math problem from here on out.

as i say, if you contact us via the site, we're happy to negotiate one off bundle codes and prices.

James

Hi again. Contact mail sent via the SC website. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Return to “Soniccouture”