Spring Special Discounts on patchpool with daily freebies

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mellotronaut wrote:thank you very much for the 'Zuckerln', Simon!
'Tremendous Beatz' is otherworldly great and immensely useful, btw.

chrismel :)
Thank you Chris :) - I like the term "ZuckerIn" - austrian correct?

yessa i love me them austrian 'zuckerln' and 'schmarrn' :love:
"It dreamed itself along"

A fresh freebie is online now:
Walnut Percussion - a Kontakt 4 instrument with 50 walnut samples - 10xRound Robin, 5 velocity layers.
5 downloads are available on the Spring Special page.
Requires Kontakt 4 or higher.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:There is a little spontaneous Mini-Group Buy happening in the Spring Special Market Place thread, user Mandolarian had missed the discount special for Warped Strings (one of my Alchemy Banks) and so I setup this little extra campaign.
Read more about it at the end of this thread.
This GB is picking up some momentum - Level 2 has been reached meaning every Group Buyer get an extra SoundPack.
We have reached Level 3 in our Mini Group Buy, check out the GB page
We are only one buyer short of reaching Level 4 in our little Mini Group Buy for Warped Strings, check out the GB page and the GB thread which is a funny read anyway.

Some final freebies coming up on the Spring Special page.
Online now is a Kontakt patch Electric Toothbrush which requires K 3.5 and higher. 5 downloads are available.

2nd serving, 5 more dls available

The last freebie of this Spring Special campaign is online now, Soundscape Angelic Voices from the SoundPack The other side.
5 dls are open now...

Round about 9.5 hours left for the Mini Group Buy and the Spring Special offers on patchpool. All prices go back to normal tonight 11:59 pm CET+2h. This will have been be the last sale for longer so anybody sitting on any patchpool fence take action now.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Sampleconstruct wrote:Round about 9.5 hours left for the Mini Group Buy (http://www.patchpool.de/alchemy_warped_strings_gb.html) and the Spring Special (http://www.patchpool.de/spring_special.html) offers on patchpool. All prices go back to normal tonight 11:59 pm CET+2h. This will have been be the last sale for longer so anybody sitting on any patchpool fence take action now.
Aaargh, can't believe I missed this one! :cry:

johnnyjl wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Round about 9.5 hours left for the Mini Group Buy and the Spring Special offers on patchpool. All prices go back to normal tonight 11:59 pm CET+2h. This will have been be the last sale for longer so anybody sitting on any patchpool fence take action now.
Aaargh, can't believe I missed this one! :cry:
Missed by almost 3 weeks :)

Return to “patchpool”