CSD Pro Content - your thoughts

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm now in the process of designing the 'pro' version of our free Cinematic Synthetic Drums library. However I wanted to get some thoughts from all of you on how you might like to see this library organized & triggered. With the free CSD library (which will continue to be free, just to be clear!) we had a handful of textural/tonal patches. With CSD Pro, it seems like people are interested in seeing more... for example, dubstep basses, deep growls, and so forth.

How would you prefer to use tonal/bass content? Would you want individual patches for each tonal sound, fully-sampled across multiple octaves, looped, etc.? Some sort of universal patch that lets you switch between tonal sounds within the .nki program?

Or would you like to see individual bass 'oneshots', not fully playable sounds per se, but more like FX hits that just happen to be tuned?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

individual patches for tonal stuff would be great! Some cool way to 'merge' sounds together with modwheel/velocity/note (where the note is) crossfades, e.g. low velocities/notes/modwheel will fade into the higher velocities/notes/modwheel and vice versa. Would be an awesome feature imo!

I've never personally worked with individual drums in kontakt or any other VST, but maybe a GUI for the drums patch lets you load any drum onto any key for max customization of your drumkit!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”