What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Why do so many think if a synth is old it's no good anymore?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

User avatar
KVRAF
 
8825 posts since 7 Dec, 2004, from Vancouver, Canada
 

Postby aciddose; Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:34 am

thecontrolcentre wrote:Who's Miley Cyrus?


Some disney loser with her face on pink walmark stuff.

The real question is who's this mickey circus person!? :hyper:
User avatar
KVRAF
 
15512 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny
 

Postby thecontrolcentre; Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:42 am

Image
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2305 posts since 5 Jun, 2012

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 am

Miley probably has no clue how VST's or any other synths work, someone else is making the music for her, like with so many "artists"...
User avatar
KVRAF
 
8825 posts since 7 Dec, 2004, from Vancouver, Canada
 

Postby aciddose; Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:47 am

Oh I wouldn't go that far. I might be miley.
KVRAF
 
17940 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:25 am

fluffy_little_something wrote:Miley probably has no clue how VST's or any other synths work, someone else is making the music for her, like with so many "artists"...


she's a singer, why would she care how a vst works?

Does placido domingo know how they work? He doesnt even sing original songs...
M-Audio Venom Soundbank
Win 7 64bit - Orion V8.6 - Soundforge
Arturia MiniBrute/Yamaha CS5/CZ3000/M-Audio Venom/HT3000/VL-1/DR550/DR220A/Xenyx 1002
User avatar
fmr
KVRAF
 
2469 posts since 16 Mar, 2003, from Porto - Portugal

Postby fmr; Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:42 am

Kriminal wrote:Does placido domingo know how they work? He doesnt even sing original songs...

Thank God he doesn't! It would be an enormous waste of talent. Fortunately, he was wise enough to put his talents to good use.
BTW - AFAIK, neither do Miley (sing original songs, I mean). Or the vast majority of top chart singers, for that matter.
Fernando (FMR)
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2305 posts since 5 Jun, 2012

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Kriminal wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Miley probably has no clue how VST's or any other synths work, someone else is making the music for her, like with so many "artists"...


she's a singer, why would she care how a vst works?

Does placido domingo know how they work? He doesnt even sing original songs...


Although I hate his singing and classical music in general, at least he can sing, so I consider his irritating voice an instrument, i.e. he is a musician to me.
I can't say the same thing about Miley, Madonna, etc. They are just the commercial, vulgar version of common people singing in the shower :D
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments