Xhip Synthesizer allows you to produce high quality dual-oscillator polyphonic synthesizer sounds, similar to classic poly synthesizers of the late 80s. Strings, synth pads, basses, leads, organs, pianos, percussion, bells, vocals, percussion, sound effects and more are demonstrated in the factory banks.
Factory banks and a manual can be downloaded separately from the Xhip Synthesizer page. Please read the manual for the current version if you have not yet read it as it contains an important "getting started" chapter and lots of helpful documentation for non-obvious features.
- Re-sizable GUI.
- Two oscillators, filters, envelopes and LFOs.
- Oscillator sync and X-mod (FM).
- Both oscillator (supersaw) and voice level unison.
- PCM (samples) as oscillator waveform with looping and anti-aliasing.
- Ringmod, audio rate filter modulation and saturation.
- Per voice waveshaping (distortion).
- MIDI to preset parameter routing.
- Embedded effects.
- Detailed PDF format manual.
Xhip was featured in One-Synth-Challenge #85. OSC-85-Xhip
Xhip has an account at soundcloud with example audio clips available.