AMG ONE/Solo

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the replies, Dave!

So what is the difference between Muon TachyonP and AMG Solo? Will TachyonP be more like AMG ONE, but without the samples?

Solo is mono-timbral, TachyonP and ONE are multi timbral. ONE and TachyonP also havr a comprehensive multi-FX unit.

ONE will only import its own compressed format plus REX and ACIDized WAV. TachyonP on the other hand imports DS404 and SR202 formats (amongst others like Akai) and is designed really more like a multi-timbral synth. It can of course load and sync looped content too but that isn't its main job.

HTH
Dave

Whilst AMG are updating their website, the demos are temporarily mirrored at:

http://www.muon-software.com/temp/solodemo_win.zip

http://www.muon-software.com/temp/solodemo_osx.sit

The demos are save-disabled, and run for only 20 minutes before cutting the sound.

Regards
Dave

hi

how's the midi export working for others? the midi export from the rex file didn't work as i thought it would - even at the file's original tempo.

Am I doing something wrong here?

k

In what way didn't it work as you thought it was going to?

The exported MIDI file contains the notes and timings needed to play the loop back when loop mode is OFF. Check the manual for more information.

Regards
Dave

timing wasn't exactly there. but i'll try again. it might have been me doing something wrong.

k

The MIDI data Solo exports to a file is identical to the MIDI data used in memory by the internal sequencer to play the loop back in looped mode. So there's no difference - if it sounds OK in looped mode, the MIDI export will sound OK assuming you don't accidentally quantize it :lol:

Regards
Dave

Hi

A minor (bug?) issue I have noticed when using AMG Solo - when I go to select a menu item - lets say a filter, when I select from the drop down menu the selected item takes ages to show - it will change in terms of the sonic process but the visual change requires that I flip through a page and come back or simply wait!

I am using it within Logic 5.5 pc.

AMG Solo is otherwise working fine.

Flipper.

Weird - this seems to happen to only a very few people. I'll look into it.

Thanks
Dave

Hi

Yea - on Orion Platinum this does not happen, although that is on my other (internet) pc.

Flipper.

Even stranger!

Return to “Muon Software”