CRX4 Preset Question

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to use my Midi Controller to scroll through the presets on CRX4? (You cannot use midi learn on the preset scroll buttons.)

I have an idea of how to accomplish this, but do not know how to implement:

Since you can also scroll through the presets using your left or right arrow keys on your computer keyboard, a method of translating a midi command to a left or right arrow key would work. Does anyone know if software that can do this?

I dont know of any keyboard which not has a MIDI Program/Bank select possibility, thats what CrX4 would respond to.

I am looking for a way to scroll through presets quickly with the press of a button on my controller. For this project, I am not wanting to select a specific patch with the program/bank select like you would do in a live setting.

There is an undocumented feature, when you use NRPN 1024 - thats LSB 0 and MSB 8 - and NRPN 1025 you can change the presets one up or down from where they currently are, in case your controller can do NRPN's. But I also think it would be a cool idea to have a single simple CC to be able to move through presets, will add this to our list.

Return to “LinPlug”