Camel Audio ceasing sales? [Update: CA acquired by Apple]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

dayjob wrote:so, what happened to camel audio? :ud:
You are late. Yet we are in the "what did not happen to camel audio" phase.

@mhog: Are you talking to me? If "yes":
mhog wrote:I guess you have not understood what this thread is about? It's a bet.
Really???
mhog wrote: Whatever topic, not important... everything right, who gives a damn. No problem at all.
Coooooool. That`s how I like it :D
mhog wrote: It's been off topic for 19 days now (page 10). First bet was "100 pages before locked", then 200. Now 300. I guess some people put some money or smth.
I hope no one lose money because of my posts :lol:

@Tricky-Loops: I don`t understand you in a negative way. I just wished to make sure that I am understood right. Don`t mind about the missunderstandings, one can get used to it, I know what I`m talking about.
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

Page 250, time for a snack (no apple included but some alchemy in the Weisswurst)!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cannot be serious!!!! Weißwürschtel um 6 Uhr morgens??? for the english speaking people: Bavarian sausages at 6 o`clock am??? (that`s the actual time in germany right now) I guess you are an autist :lol: You Freak!!! :lol: :wink:
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
Daodejing verse 37

Mojo42 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cannot be serious!!!! Weißwürschtel um 6 Uhr morgens??? for the english speaking people: Bavarian sausages at 6 o`clock am??? (that`s the actual time in germany right now) I guess you are an autist :lol: You Freak!!! :lol: :wink:
No, I only have insomnia because I always have nightmares about apple-eating camels... :wink:

Tricky-Loops wrote:

No, I only have insomnia because I always have nightmares about apple-eating camels... :wink:
At least the nightmares are not about camel eating apples... :scared: :scared:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Tricky-Loops wrote:

Ooops I feel sorry for that. Send me the bill of your shrink :hihi:
Daodejing verse 37

trimph1 wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

:o

Now we'll all have that one running on an infinite loop ... :scared:
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

egbert wrote:Now we'll all have that one running on an infinite loop ... :scared:
Yep. :scared:
Barry

Tricky-Loops wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

:o

Thanks a lot!!! :x :x :scared: :scared:

:tu: :tu:
Barry

highkoo wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
DHR53 wrote:So, why is Camel Audio closing down?
the people who know are not saying

everyone else is just guessing
No, way back in the double-digit pages we figured out it was the new VAT tax thing...
Right?
Wrong

Wow, we made to page 250 :D Still clueless!

--

@Mojo42 - It all depends on how you look at it. I am an Aspie, only diagnosed as an adult. I have suffered from severe depression in the past, much less so now that I have completely changed my life, but I still have considerable anxiety/stress issues.

I agree that I don't suffer from having Asperger's per se, but those around me suffer from my having Asperger's.

However, the fact that I have Asperger's leads to problems in my social interacton and that has been/is a major factor in my depression and anxiety.

One way of looking at it, then, Is that I don't suffer from being an Aspie; another way is that I do.

Thanks for making the point though re. Camel.

I think it's important to keep some perspective here. Camel was OBVIOUSLY bought by the illuminati and is being used to find the holy grail. They've developed alchemy 2 and are using it against russian insurgents in what used to be the USSR right now!

Korg are buying Ableton....
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”