Built-in graphical EQ coming soon?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If anyone does have a plug or knows something about that I would be stocked to know its on their plate. 8)

Probably meant an analyser inside the eq, i hope that whatever fft gets added will be full featured, integrated multi-channel, sonogram and so on. It gets requested a lot so it will come eventually. Until then i´m using Meldaproduction MEQ, it´s free (with a nag screen). Check out the new TDR Nova as well, it comes with dynamics.

For graphic eq there´s 2 free ones by voxengo i like, Overtone and Marvel GEQ.

Yeah analyser is what I meant, but yeah thanks for the input i'll check them out, I just love that the integreted devices in bitwig area so userfriendly and doesnt interfere with my screen estate like plugin does.

so yeah can't wait. :D

i really wish bitwig would do this to their eq

There is still so many major bugs to fix so stop crying about this graphic eq!!! Use your ears or free voxengo span.

I want more things on eq just than visual feedback.

Here is what i want

Sidechain eq = being able to add shape to bands to copy sound from another track to eq so it sounds equal or to make it not sound the same by reversing the bands.

Audition bands

More bands

Linear phase option

Bigger screen option like eq8

Stereo eq like left and right

Different algorythms like analoug and digital behavour

Sharper lowcut and highcut more then 24db. Minimum max should be 48 db.

Less sharp lowcut highcut then 12 db. Like possible to have 6 db cut and 18 fb. Not just 12 and 24 db.

Mid side would be nice but we have mid side container. Still easier having in eq. Then toggle between two eq

Automatic gain option to lower volume or boost volume so volume does not get lowered or boosted so u get the correct precieved audio.
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Return to “Bitwig”