bug: Can someone try to drag N drop a project in a project as group. HQ cant reproduce it??

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cant get my head around it.. everytime i try to drag an project as a group, nothing is loading propely.
Now i send it o techsupport but Dom couldnt reproduce it????
I mentioned it many times and one of the devs here on forum stated taht he could see what went wrong in the code.. (cant remember the name.... )
I always save :COLECT AND SAVE. Always.

Now i thought maybe it was something with 1.1 to 1.2... but saved in 1.2 and dragged a project to 1.2 same thing. :(
So if anybody here could try this and it works? Then teheres something wrong here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It´s been hit and miss for me so far.
The samples do load.
Some vsts do load, most (NI) not everytime.
Will test some more next week.

Ah! Thnx for trying.... Now i know im not the only one!
For me a really big feature because all of my snippets etc... and try different "projects" with eachother.
Again big thnx!

self regarding bump.... :hug:

On vsts it says the path where it is looking for vst data. Can you locate those files and find wHere they REALLY are on your hard drive? Maybe this way you can provide HQ more data of what happens and where Bitwig is looking for instead.
Composer, animator, video producer and web designer
http://www.juhanalehtiniemi.com

lehtiniemi wrote:On vsts it says the path where it is looking for vst data. Can you locate those files and find wHere they REALLY are on your hard drive? Maybe this way you can provide HQ more data of what happens and where Bitwig is looking for instead.
Yes i know excactly where they are...and bitwig also when i just OPEN project instead of drag and drop.

(why not like that way you would ask? Well i,ve got dozens of snippets, and in this way i can just put them together in a fast way, and if they maybe fit with each other, because i save my projects into scales)

But the strange thing is, that it doesnt even load my sample data. (even with self contained saving.)

Anyhow thnx for asking! :tu:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-11-28 um 19.08.49.png

Happening here as well. No VSTs load when dragging project from browser to create group.

Reload plugins does nothing, restart audio engine neither.

But for me: After dragging the project over, open this project, activate engine, return to the project with the group, activate engine there, all VSTs load. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Svervs ThNx !!! :tu:
I read you were on OSX, as i am on W7. But same thing unfortunately.
So its not the OS..
But thnx for the tip :tu: I did try this out, It works here with the VST loading, but still no wavedata. :? :hihi:
Now i can report back to HQ that im not the only one, OSX or Windows!
I only send it ones, first check here if more poeple got the problem after they (HQ) couldnt reproduce it.
But now i can stalk them :borg: .... (kidding ofcourse :D )

Thnx everybody and sorry for hijack the tips and tricks topic! :oops:

svervs wrote:
Bildschirmfoto 2015-11-28 um 19.08.49.png

Happening here as well. No VSTs load when dragging project from browser to create group.

Reload plugins does nothing, restart audio engine neither.

But for me: After dragging the project over, open this project, activate engine, return to the project with the group, activate engine there, all VSTs load. :o
I just fixed this one. Thanks for reporting!

Nick!
You my hero!!! :hug:
Cant wait to see this working..... :pray:
For now! I salute you with a beer! :party:

Return to “Bitwig”