Softube Modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiphonics CV-2 Reaktor Softube Modular

Could it be paraphonic without introducing those issues?

deastman wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Yeah, that is not very fluent... you have to duplicate all the modules 4 times for 4 voices then changing a preset sound you have to edit all 4 monosynths... I consider that un-usable.

So in Softube Modular is monophonic... in the same way as Reaktor Blocks
You mean monophonic in the same way as a real Eurorack modular.
Not quite the same... a real Eurorack Modular you would have to buy every module. :cry:

But yeah... with that limitation, I would much rather just use a softsynth like Bazille, or Aalto etc... you can have polyphony without a very time consuming workaround.

Well MUX and KarmaFX are excellent modulars without any polyphony restrictions. Well actually, that's not true. KarmaFX is max 16 poly and MUX is 48 poly. But they're both polyphonic.

Moog's new System 15 on the iPad has quelled my GAS for this...

wagtunes wrote:Well MUX and KarmaFX are excellent modulars without any polyphony restrictions. Well actually, that's not true. KarmaFX is max 16 poly and MUX is 48 poly. But they're both polyphonic.
Are they fully audio rate?

No
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I heard this will be delayed some. True?
Blue Phase Music

Blue Phase Music wrote:I heard this will be delayed some. True?
I think most synths sounds better with a little delay...

delayed but the first clear pic from it.
as expected Heartbeat will be flexible as i wish 8)

autodafe wrote:delayed. it's now official

http://www.softube.com/index.php?id=news157
Good. My parents are in town this week and I wouldn't have had time to mess with it anyway. :ud:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Bummer - was planning to get it this evening :(

hivkorn wrote:as expected Heartbeat will be flexible as i wish 8)
It would be nice if the filter echo can be used there as well.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Nooooooooooooooooooo !!!!11111!!!!!11!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

crystalmsc wrote:
hivkorn wrote:as expected Heartbeat will be flexible as i wish 8)
It would be nice if the filter echo can be used there as well.
:love: ho yeah....
I hope it will be able to use all their vst , i mean the FET , dyna-mite , Tsar.... It would be great

Well, I would rather wait a little and have them release something that will be fairly solid.

Initally, I was not really interested in this except that I like the concept of having different ideas and ways of doing things from different developers, which is more in keeping with what real modular is all about. I'm still not really planning on jumping on this, but will wait and see. I think the overall idea has a lot of merit.

In the meantime I'm seriously toying with the possibility of exploring the real deal... e.g. hardware Eurorack. Waiting to go to Knobcon this year.

What might be cool is having the real deal in the studio and leaving it there, but having something like the Softube on the notebook for live outings.

Personally, I'm not worried about it having polyphony.

Return to “Instruments”