Amplifikation 360 Bundle!!!

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kuassa kick-off their Black Friday promotion with the release of Amplifikation 360 Bundle. :phones:

Announcing a full line of their guitar amps and effects product in a single product bundle containing 16 plug-ins: 5 Amplifikations and 11 Efektor plugins with total worth of $500 at a normal price.

https://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifi ... 60-bundle/
Last edited by dimitar on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

there's a "complete your bundle" option which i really like! and for me, it'll even be free!!! ('cos i already own everything :D)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:17 pm there's a "complete your bundle" option which i really like! and for me, it'll even be free!!! ('cos i already own everything :D)
:D :tu: :hug:

Burillo wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:17 pm there's a "complete your bundle" option which i really like! and for me, it'll even be free!!! ('cos i already own everything :D)
Sent the email with my details on Saturday, not heard anything back yet..... I'm sure something will turn up at some point this week.

rollasoc wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:51 pm
Sent the email with my details on Saturday, not heard anything back yet..... I'm sure something will turn up at some point this week.
Sorry for the late replay!!! I hope your email is processed right now and everything should be sorted out.
Please let me know!

Thank you and stay safe! :hug:
Dimi

Return to “Kuassa”