A BIG SUGGESTION FOR TACT AND SHREDDAGE GUITARS LIBRARIES

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think this is not possible with actual versions... And I know that what I am going to propose would require a complete review of how the libraries are programmed, but one of the most practical ways to work with several artics at fast pace, in a way that I am sure many will find it more intuitive in many cases than with keyswitches .

I propose an option that you can assign to the different MIDI channels respective articulations. For example
Channel 1 - Sustain notes
Channel 2 - Palm utes
Channel 3 - Powerchords
etc. etc.

This would avoid the lot of note trail when we try to make a lot of changes as well as when we program lead parts and the keyswitches turn out to be distant.

I think it could be an option like the MIDI Guitar option, which assigns a channel to each string ...

Of course one option would be to the detriment of the other, with this one that I propose we would be forced anyway to use Keyswitches to select the strings, but with your ever-advancing algorithm of intelligent string selection, manual selection is only required on very specific parts.

Seriously, I see this option from Keyswitches to channels highly functional. FL Studio is very comfortable to work with multiple channels in the same editor, but almost all DAWs have already incorporated this function, Cubase, Studio One also have it ...

What do u think?

I've had a need to control individual strings as well. Like sliding from notes D to E while an open E string is also sounding. How do I get two E's to play at the same time, on two different strings? DAW MIDI piano rolls only have 1 E note there.

You could use the MIDI guitar mode, then you use MIDI channels to target individual strings.

Never thought of that since I don't have a MIDI guitar. That would work for me. Thx!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”