About bass dead notes (ghost notes)

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I would like to know how to program dead notes on riffer (P Bass, J bass...).
I'm trying to program bassline from tablature on riffer but I don't find how to change notes to dead notes.
Thank you.

DonMarek wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:15 pm Hi,
I would like to know how to program dead notes on riffer (P Bass, J bass...).
I'm trying to program bassline from tablature on riffer but I don't find how to change notes to dead notes.
Thank you.
You can create a PM note with low velocity on any string, i.e., the Note-On velocity is smaller then the threshold value defined in the Midi tab of Settings panel.

How can we do that on TR6?
I really don't understand how to see or set the threshold value defined in the midi tab.
A picture would be good
Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:38 am You can create a PM note with low velocity on any string, i.e., the Note-On velocity is smaller then the threshold value defined in the Midi tab of Settings panel.

hendyb wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:28 pm How can we do that on TR6?
I really don't understand how to see or set the threshold value defined in the midi tab.
A picture would be good
Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:38 am You can create a PM note with low velocity on any string, i.e., the Note-On velocity is smaller then the threshold value defined in the Midi tab of Settings panel.
Sorry to reply you so late.
1703562183002.jpg
1703562298319.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ample Sound”