Chordjam with sound - Midi in/out?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am trying out Chordjam and similar type of plugins but I can't get any sound out of it. I have tried many things but nothing works. The same goes for similar software. I have sound in Bitwig in general.

- I tried to attach Nexus on Chordjam like one of the screenshots but it could not be done because it's the wrong type of device.
- There is a settings sidebar to the left. I tried to connect Chordjam to Nexus and also the other way around. No luck.

1. Is the correct way to do it in the sidebar or in the device part at the bottom?
1. Is it from Chordjam to Nexus or Nexus to Chordjam?
1. What about in out ports? All, same, 1, 2? On which of them? One or both?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

in the Nexus channel you have to choose Chordjam as input.

Much easier is it to load the Instrument (Nexus) just behind Chordjam, in the same track ;)

The problem with that is that it only allow for effect plugins there, not synths/instruments. Can you see from my screenshot anything wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

click the "+"-symbol behind Chordjam, you are in the wrong place.... ;)

It's similar. Just Audio FX.

Click the blue "Go to Everything"-button and search again, or simply click the yellow icon above the active orange icon in the left browser pane....

I don't use this phrase often but RTFM and learn the very basics of using the Bitwig browser! :hihi: :hug:

@jenstornel, as another possible method, have you tried dragging and dropping the intrument VST you want after Chordjam, so that the note outputs from it go into the instrument?

Return to “Bitwig”