Not sure about Polyverse 'Filterverse' and 'Supermodal'

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Polyverse Music wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:27 am
For them to be part of a synth - you will have to wait for our next plug-in ;)
Oh boy. I was hoping for this...How long do we have to wait??!? 🧐😀

Processing a drum machine beat with PolyVerse FilterVerse using a custom patch which also makes use of two of the new filters introduced in version 0.7.14

https://youtu.be/8wsdmacrYAU

Maybe a workaround for you might be a container solution like Komplete Kontrol.. There you can load a synth followed by fx and save as a whole preset

zahush76 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:29 am If i'm going to use it as an alternative filter with creative options - then all of its settings aren't saved as a part of the preset on the synth plugin i'll be using it on.

Does anyone here have any experience using it on a synth plugin?

I just feel if this was an inherent part of a synth plugin then the integration would be so much better.
What do you think?
This is an everyday DAW function, you just need to group the devices. For example in Bitwig ( other DAWs should work in a similar way) just click on the synth hold down CTRL then click on the filter and choose Group. Now you can save both plugin states combined as a preset from the instrument layer device that pops up. I added a screenshot with another Polyverse plugin to show how it works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

what is the copy protection method?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

They just email you a keyfile, very easy.

One of the least taxing copy protection systems out there imo.

thx guys, this is great! i try use less new plugins with online crap.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Effects”