presets & demo mp3s wanted!!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

tweakbench needs your help!

the packed in presets for the tweakbench plugins are in sad shape, and need the help of the community to improve! please send any fxb's you've made for the currently available plugin set, and email them over to me. i'll bundle them into the next builds with credit given where credit is due!

also.. anyone who's up for making some simple demo mp3s of what is possible with the plugins.. i'll host the mp3s on the plugin page itself, with links to a url of your choice.. free promotion!

big thanks to khonnor for his demo mp3's and proem for his preset submissions so far.

oh alright....I'll see what I can do for ya tweak. ;)

Peace
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Working on some...

Domien

where can i hear the demo mp3's by khonnor? i think he's amazing

the demo mp3 on the tapeworm page was by khonnor.
http://www.tweakbench.com/instruments.php?id=6

hey peeps!

I was just wondering if its allowed to use other instruments in the demo mp3 aswell.. Like a monomate tune with a little bit of drum.

regards,

Deth

sorry its only a quick demo!!

i got to go dentist then drive 100 miles & wont be back for a week :D

www.skirize.adbe.org/tapeworm.mp3

Subz

EDIT: it looks like i used the wrong vst :oops:

:lol:

oh well theres a tapeworm demo track if u want it :hihi:

i was thinking, " he wants presets :nutter: " but it seems i'm the one thats a bit :nutter:

double edit: just checked the site again & i now dont know if i picked the wrong vst or if its just for any & all vst's :shrug:

any vst is fine.. for mp3s or presets..
just let me know which ones you used, and which parts are the VST in question.

:)

Here's a demo for you. I used exclusively monomate, padawan, toad, triforce, tapeworm and pressure to make this one. http://72.29.67.182/~mooseale/Zip%20Dance.zip

You can call it NotTheCommonDose - Zip Dance. Let me know if you use it.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
i'm planning to compose tunes JUST using tweakbench vst & vsti s.. i dont know if it works for you, but maybe you can put my songs in a general section, i will ONLY use your stuff, and maybe a little drumkit, that's all..
you can contact me at burctuncer@hotmail.com (mailto:burctuncer@hotmail.com) (msn)

you can listen to my gameboy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/boorch8bit (http://www.myspace.com/boorch8bit)

there you go! bye!

(and thanks for creating these beautiful stuff, i appreciate your work, keep goin!)

thanks for the tracks.. i'm looking into how i can present more mp3s and user generated content on the site soon.

i think i may end up holding a little friendly content to compose demo tracks for some of the plugins. we'll see.

Hmm, I responded to this, but My comment never went through.

So, are you still looking for that stuff? If so, I might be able to help you out. I am still trying to understand some of the stuff, but I could still through the effects onto any beat & come up W/ something unique. I want to learn how to control this stuff though. Takes Time. We should keep in touch as I progress. At the least, I can do some reviews. I like what I see so far. Accept for toad, it needs a pitch change for each sample some now...
PEACE!

Cross-posted from Music Cafe:

Normally, I play guitar and sing, but Tweakbench plugins caught my eye with their minimalist GUI, and I DL'ed them all and put a bunch of them in this track. The only non-tweakbench plugin was TBT Pocket Limiter on the output to keep the chaos under control.

rockstar_not - Totally Tweaked

Tweakbench plugins used on this track:
Toad
Breakdown
Grumblebum
Ritual
Carillon
Sideslip
Cairo
Field
Dropout

Maybe this will be fodder for some runagate mangling.

-Scott

I made a bank of 16 presets for Ritual, and a demo mp3 of it.

This was my first bank of presets for a synth ever, and Ritual was a nice simple synth to get started with. Plus that random button is there! :wink: There's some cool presets in there.

The mp3 demo shows 7 or 8 presets, only the kick and snare are not Ritual, no effects added other than peak limiter in the master channel, so it's very rough and raw.

Mp3 demo
Dj groovy Ritual fxb

thanks! these sound good. :)

nice work.. ;)

Return to “Tweakbench”