Artillery 2.0.1 Update released!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, we just released the Artillery 2.0.1 update!
It contains the new fx level control feature and many other fixes and improvements.

Please download the Update from our support section.

And if you still live without your secret Artillery, checkout the new 2.0.1 demo here!

Your Sugar Bytes Team

Hi, im still getting odd save behavior with Artillery 2.0.1.

If I select any factory preset, alter some settings, then save the song, when reloading the song Artillery reverts back to the unchanged factory preset.

If I save a User preset, then save the song, Artillery still reverts to a factory preset instead of my User preset.

I can alter the default preset, then it usually saves my settings properly with the song, but on reloading the song, it loads the default preset briefly, then changes to my settings, and on occasion my settings are lost and its once again the unchaged factory preset.

This happens in both Ableton Live and FL Studio.

Changing the 'Ignore Program Change' button dosnt seem to help.

Thanks

nucleon

same for me with energy xt 1

Hi, since we cannot reproduce this here, we think that you still have the presets from version 2.0.0 in use. With the 2.0.1 update we fixed all presets. Maybe the replacing of the old presets did not work on your machines.
Please uninstall your version, delete the remaining presets manually and install the 2.0.1 version.
If that does not help, please send a songfile to info@sugar-bytes.de.

Hi nucelon, thanks for sending the reproduction steps. We found the bug and fixed it.
We will make an update soon, I think beginning of october is possible

robert

Thats great news, thanks! :)

I'm seriously considering buying this product as it's just what I need.

However, I've downloaded the demo, & It seems my midi keyboard will not trigger Artillery.

Is this a limitation of the demo,or am I overlooking something?

Thanks.

what host do you use? Artillery must be triggered from a Midi track or Audio Instrument Track.

Thanks for such a quick response.

I'm running Sonar 5. I've recorded my audio, & tried to use Artillery as an audio effect.

Hi, Artillery should now come up as target in a midi track. Please create a midi track and assign Artillery to it.

8) Sorted. You da man.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”