Installing livepack tingklik

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i have same problem that michel has, i've already installed and authorized the livepack. the rack is already there but the sampler is empty, so it doesnt make any sound at all. What should i do?

There have been some issues with the Ableton Partner authorization process. If when you login to your Ableton account the Soniccouture instrument doesn't show up, please enter the serial number you were sent when you purchased or upgraded.

If the Soniccouture product DOES show up, but the authorization doesn't work (ie. nothing is available inside the Soniccouture folder), please let Ableton know. They will fix it as soon as possible.

Please make sure you authorize a Live 8.1.3 or later application when it asks you to choose the authorization application. All our products require this version of Live (or later).

Ableton know about the problem, and it's being addressed. Not everyone seems to have the problem though, it's a strange bug.

Sorry for any delays this is causing. I'm confident the system will be solid shortly. Ableton are a force to be reckoned with.

cheers,

Dan
Soniccouture

soniccouture wrote:There have been some issues with the Ableton Partner authorization process. If when you login to your Ableton account the Soniccouture instrument doesn't show up, please enter the serial number you were sent when you purchased or upgraded.

If the Soniccouture product DOES show up, but the authorization doesn't work (ie. nothing is available inside the Soniccouture folder), please let Ableton know. They will fix it as soon as possible.

Please make sure you authorize a Live 8.1.3 or later application when it asks you to choose the authorization application. All our products require this version of Live (or later).

Ableton know about the problem, and it's being addressed. Not everyone seems to have the problem though, it's a strange bug.

Sorry for any delays this is causing. I'm confident the system will be solid shortly. Ableton are a force to be reckoned with.

cheers,

Dan
Soniccouture
I just found out you guys made a sampled tingklik. I have been playing the real thing for over a decade, tudying in Bal and would love to get the sample version. I don't have Ableton-I use Kontakt and MachFive. Any chance this will come out for Kontakt someday?
Brian W

yep - it could come out very soon, possibly - we just need to make a GUI for kontakt and it's ready to go. we just need to find the time!

watch this space.

James

Return to “Soniccouture”