Demo not working in Sonar 8.5.3

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I get nothing but noise. I can try a different amp sim on the same channel and everything works fine. I can try different presets on yours but nothing but noise.

Hi Kilgoretrout,

Thank you for reporting the bugs. We will evaluate the problem on Sonar 8 and fix it.

If it's ok, please PM me your email address so I can send you the prerelease version as soon as it fixed.

Thank you,

Just a reminder to let people know it's not always one software's fault (e.g. Amplifikation One) for not working over against another software (e.g. sound-card drivers or a particular sequencer). It can be a combination of things or it can be just one thing. It can be an inexperienced to intermediate user or an advanced user who just forgot to have a setting set right.

As you (probably) already know, this stuff can get complicated. Computers are a love hate relationship. One need not blame the developer every time although sometimes it can indeed be their fault, again, as you probably already know. In this instance it's not Amplifikation One because i also have Sonar 8.5.3 and it works flawlessly. It worked the first time i set it up - even with Win7 64-bit along with the x64 version of Sonar and an older first generation x64 motherboard.

Give us some specs kilgoretrout. What sound-card are you using, os (32 or 64), what wrapper are you using, jBridge or BitBridge, etc? Maybe i can help some; been doing this for awhile now.

Tim
Wordsong.info - because something GOOD is on the way!

Return to “Kuassa”