Soundset Diversity for Diversion released on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi peeps,
I just released this new soundset:

Diversity for Diversion:

This soundset contains 101 patches and 6 variations for the incredibly capable Diversion synth by Dmitry Sches. The goal was to create a wide range of diverse sounds reaching from mellow and beautiful bells, pads, textural instruments and expressive lead sounds to edgy and soaring sequences and synths to dark and mysterious drones and soundscapes to otherworldly and abstract textures.

A lot of new waveforms were created in- and outside of Diversion to expand the sonic palette of this synth, complex modulation routings were used to create animated and expressive sounds usable for a wide variety of musical styles.

All sounds have the x/y-Mastermorph pad assigned for deep interaction with the sounds, many also use Aftertouch for even more expressive playability.

Patch categories:
  • Bell & Plucks (9 + 1 variation)
    Keys & Synths (21)
    Pads (19 + 2 variations)
    Scapes & Drones (29 + 2 variation)
    Sequencers (23 + 1 variation)
All demos in the widget below were produced entirely with Diversion using only patches from Diversity, no post-processing was applied apart from a Limiter on the Master Outputs.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... ynth-demos

Delivery: Download - download size 23.4 MB - library size unzipped 29 MB

Price (paypal): € 25 Euro
Please allow me a few hours to process your order and send you the confirmation Email including the download link.

Product page

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen :singer:
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

I finally had a chance to audition these sounds at Patchpool. Absolutely stunning!!! Makes me realize just how powerful a synth Diversion is as well. :shock:

I would say "well done!" but that would somehow seem to be an understatement.

Perhaps this will do: :love:

First, I need to complete my Alchemy collection. :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote: Perhaps this will do: :love:
Thank's, that's perfect :hug:

After getting these sounds for Diversity about a month ago, my hardisk got overfilled my backup system had died and I could not really get into using them. Let me just say highly recommended both Diversion and Diversity now after making a few tracks with them,,
Last edited by TwoToneshuzz on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Great set of sounds for a great soft synth. Diversity is another one of the vst synths that seem, to my ears, especially musical. I need "more money" and then "more time" to really do them justice.

Thank you guys, we need more folks spreading the Diversion word :)

I posted tracks in the other thread in the instrument forum on this soundset but in case that gets missed here is my offering from today.

6 instances of Diversion playing Diversity sounds and textures assembled and mixed in Numerology Pro 3:

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/conv ... es/s-KbRlE

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I posted tracks in the other thread in the instrument forum on this soundset but in case that gets missed here is my offering from today.

6 instances of Diversion playing Diversity sounds and textures assembled and mixed in Numerology Pro 3:

The crossfades between the textures/themes/motives could be a bit smoother, more musical for my taste - are you using automation, I mean are you touching faders to do these fades or are they calculated/linear? They sound the latter imo making it too technical. Besides that I like the insisting character of the different layers/timbres - like: now it's my turn, go away, make some space for me :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:I posted tracks in the other thread in the instrument forum on this soundset but in case that gets missed here is my offering from today.

The crossfades between the textures/themes/motives could be a bit smoother, more musical for my taste - are you using automation, I mean are you touching faders to do these fades or are they calculated/linear? They sound the latter imo making it too technical. Besides that I like the insisting character of the different layers/timbres - like: now it's my turn, go away, make some space for me :)
These fades are automated using Lfo's in Numerology, I too think they were to rough. That's partly because they basically are not tied to the entrances of the instrument entries but are free running. also the Lfo is being modulated by a second Lfo that can give that un natural sounding fade curve. I now working on a track with a different fade in setup using envelopes keyed exactly to the entrances..

Thanks for the inputs. And I'm really loving exploring and working with the Diversity soundset..

Like I said in another forum. 'This soundset made me buy Diversion. It really shows of what this synth is capable of'.

Simply love it!

Return to “patchpool”