Why is MorphoX suddenly selling like mad

RELATED
PRODUCTS
MorphoX

Guys, I see a drastic jump in MorphoX sales, since a few days, anybody in the know of a review or recommendation which appeared recently ? This is amazing but obviously something must have happend which I missed :D

Doing a quick googlesearch all I can find that's very recent are links to warezified v1.0.6 (mac version) :( And a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcalwtsWCfw) which features the use of it in there somwhere (14k+ views by the looks of it, perhaps that's steered a few folks your way?)

You haven't maybe put a U-he-like timebomb in there that recently activated and got all the warez users to reach into their wallets, maybe? :)

(if i were a dev, I'd be banging on u-he's door begging for that code!)
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

I hope its due the fact that people notice what nice of a synth it is!
Pretty underrated.
I dont know, man...I just got here meself!

Oh good news! I like this synth :)
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Most likely the DJCity video mentioned above. Morphox is prominently mentioned in the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcalwtsWCfw

Could be your donation to Luftrum's 2013 Charity Event makes people see you're a straight-up fella. :)

.... ah great. Thanks folks and a Big Thanks to MAKJ !

"They do a synth like Subboombass, and a bunch of other ones..."

:dog:

What a poser. But hey, he am a pro-ducer!

Glad it's good for business, though! Shows you that even manure has a use: it can make things grow and all.

Maybe it's related to the new SPECTRAL Plug-In, some people aren't satisfied with it (not appealing GUI - missing sounds etc.) so possibly they jumped to MorphoX!

GUI looks nice to me (almost like an updated/expanded Albino - which I never had a problem with, personally), but GUI is always a secondary thing for me. The filter sounds interesting, so it'll be on my next-synth-watch-list, anyway.

Missing sounds...well, it's still a beta right?
A. The higher the fewer.

Wow, nice to see a bit more interest to this older synth ;)
I'm not sure if this is because people don't like Spectral :?:

ariston wrote:"They do a synth like Subboombass, and a bunch of other ones..."

Glad it's good for business, though! Shows you that even manure has a use: it can make things grow and all.
Some people mix us up with Rob Papen products at times, I even got support requests :) Thats life. In our early some guys thought we would be related with Roger Linn. No problem, being wrong is human.

I think Morphox was released when I was away from music for a while. The demos sound pretty sweet...

Peter from LinPlug wrote:
ariston wrote:"They do a synth like Subboombass, and a bunch of other ones..."

Some people mix us up with Rob Papen products at times, I even got support requests :) Thats life. In our early some guys thought we would be related with Roger Linn. No problem, being wrong is human.
guess you're right. First time I read "Linplug", I thought it was missing an "n". :oops:

Might be because of the joint effort with Albino. Peeps probably got used to the association and assumed all Linplug stuff was with him
A. The higher the fewer.

Return to “LinPlug”