Is omnisphere still king?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SODDI wrote:ONE KING ONLY!!

HAHA!

FWIW?

This string was actually educational for me.
I just fired up Omnisphere and found that it indeed does NOT have everything all-inclusive in its presets or sample soundsources.

I searched for the following terms, and came up with nada:
"beer"
"Guinness"
"whiskey"
"alcohol"

However, I did get a hit on:
"drink"

I also found a feature request I'm sending in to Spectrasonics:
Patch Undo. Since searching for one and trying out to patch that contained "drinks" changed my archived project. LOL.

lolzes

I think a more important question is: Would the king use omnisphere?

Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

aciddose wrote:I think a more important question is: Would the king use omnisphere?

It will in Omnisphere 2.0... when they incorporate the ability to use your own samples. :)

"Thank you very much"
"uh huh huh"
and
"pass the gravy"
shall all be imported and granularized.

Then we shall all have a little Elvis in us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hkIN38qnY

What would Jesus do if he found out Omnisphere was just a $500 rompler and it didn't even have castanets?
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

A.M. Gold wrote:What would Jesus do if he found out Omnisphere was just a $500 rompler and it didn't even have castanets?
Why do you think he created justin bieber?

hibidy wrote:
A.M. Gold wrote:What would Jesus do if he found out Omnisphere was just a $500 rompler and it didn't even have castanets?
That doesn't make any sense... they haven't dropped yet

hibidy wrote:
For a laugh
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

I read somewhere that Jesus is king. I assume that means he can load samples? :shrug:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Jesus was into fishing, he could cast a net really well.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

I like the direction this thread has taken!

werp wrote:Jesus was into fishing, he could cast a net really well.
BA-Dum PSSSHHHT

aciddose wrote:I think a more important question is: Would the king use omnisphere?
read the list.

http://www.spectrasonics.net/company/users.php

the last name listed is:

Elvis Presley (the JXL remix)

I'm not sure what the jxl remix is... but if it's good enough for elvis and weird al, it's good enough for me.

hibidy wrote:
Silly....Justin Bieber isn't in Omnisphere either. :roll:

But Elvis is. :party: :tu: :borg: :clap:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Return to “Instruments”