Shreddage & MIDI Guitars?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Andrew,

Does the Shreddage engine allow for any kind of MIDI Guitar mode, where it recognizes 6 different MIDI channels as 6 different strings? How would you turn this on and specify the MIDI channels?

Thanks.

Yes, Split MIDI Channels mode will do this. Just put the patch in OMNI midi mode. MIDI ch 1 will be string 1, 2 = string 2, etc.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:Yes, Split MIDI Channels mode will do this. Just put the patch in OMNI midi mode. MIDI ch 1 will be string 1, 2 = string 2, etc.
Great thanks.

The SPLIT MIDI CHANNEL function not work in Shreddage 3.19 please review the script

In the updated manual have no reference to this function, have you eliminated? Why?

The same for FRET SQUEAKS they have not mapped in the new engine. They not exist in Shreddage IBZ and cease to exist in the Shreddage 2X 3.19. This is an important feature to add more realism. Where is?

Please don't blame me, I just wanna try to help to fix and improve this amazing libraries and I know it's a hard work to you. Right now I'm checking every detail of this updated engine in order to detect any bug and report to you.

Still I consider that the Original Engine Shreddage 2X is the better and stable...the only feature that I really miss is the Economy Picking Mode, however it's very nice have the others cool features that provide the new engine working perfectly with the samples. I hope that you can fix soon!

Best regards from Cuba!!! Yes, we hear and make metal music too in this caribeean island Emoticono smile

I'm having trouble using the MIDI guitar mode. I can't find where I need to set the midi channel to omni. There don't appear to be any midi input settings when using the shreddage plugin.

I am using the Fishman triple play connect MIDI controller.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”